I’m a movie and popcorn fanatic and this was the perfect gift!
One of my good friends gave me a gift basket created by Baskets By Lynne for my birthday. I was thrilled! It was a wooden popcorn bucket filled with popcorn goodies, popcorn bowls, movies, candy and more. I’m a movie and popcorn fanatic and this was the perfect gift! It was so much fun opening the basket and discovering more and more goodies inside. Talk about fun! And to top it all off, I have a wonderful wooden popcorn bucket to display in my kitchen and use over and over again.
I think this is a wonderful idea for gift giving and I plan to use Baskets By Lynne the next time I give a gift! ♦ Pamela S
It was like a dog party for me!
- They are always filled with candy and toys.
- Very exciting to open!
- The stuff inside is fun to play with.
- “It was like a dog party for me!”
- She lets us keep the buckets.
- I always like the candy she puts inside.
- I would rather have trash bags instead of other presents.
- If I could give every kid a basket I wouldn’t because I would probably keep all of them.
♦ Eli K (age 7)
If I was Santa, I would give every kid a gift basket…
- Having the candy
- So exciting that I would take 500,000 billion of them.
- I love the candy.
- Eating the candy is best.
- Would rather have the garbage bag instead of wrapped presents!
- If I was Santa, I would give every kid a gift basket because they’re so exciting everyone would love them — even babies.
♦ Ty K (age 8)